On 8 September 2014 we published a report, about the key principles of IP markets. We would love to hear your views on the findings.
The report by Golant Media Ventures, looked at the information required to enable transactions and trade in intangible assets. The review includes a wide discussion which shows what could help achieve support for businesses.
The main recommendations are:
- building on existing solutions such as the Copyright Hub, the Anti-Copying in Design Marketplace
- developing a framework of standards
- bringing together different sectors and businesses all areas of business to develop standards
- help the development of research services
- finding what finance providers need to reduce the risks associated with intangible assets to use as security for finance
We’d love to hear your thoughts on these recommendations by commenting on this blog post. Particularly if there are:
- any examples of existing trading platforms that work
- any existing standard ways of describing intangible assets or transactions that involves them